Friday, October 1, 2010

Trevor Scott.

I'm surprised it took me this long to post about this amazing kid. He was the star subject for my first term paper this year, so I thought I'd share some stories with you all.



Me and Trevor happen to be best friends.

He is terrified of Dogs and snoring.

When Trevor was baptized, they asked him up on the stand what his favorite scripture story was and he said hulk.

Trevor is obsessed with Halloween, roller coasters and cats.

He loves every one that he meets and wants to be their friend on facebook. I'm pretty sure he has more friends than me.

Sometimes he will randomly speak in an italian accent. The only place I can imagine it could come from is Luigi on Mariokart.

Trevor lives on peanut butter, french toast and capri suns. What a life.

He had a pet rat a few years ago and he named her Sniffy. They played video games and went on walks together. When she passed away we had a funeral and let Trevor bury her in the back yard. He left her tail sticking out of the dirt.

Today at Costa Vida he swore that our line server was in Camp Rock on the Disney channel and insisted he get her autograph.

Sometimes Trevor will sneak up on me and kiss my nose and yell "150 points!" I don't understand him a lot of the time.

3 comments:

  1. I loved it when you two were my neighbors! I still owe trevor many candy bars, all of them from him yelling at me through a front door "hey can you get me a candy!!!"

    ReplyDelete