Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Let's Leave Before Satan Gets Out Of The Shower.

Hello ladies.

Some things that have been going on in my life:

Mid-terms have been passed.
Much anticipated not-really-date failed.
Influenza was caught and nearly conquered.
Sister Wives watched.
Leather jacket worn.
Missionary letters written.
TWO pumpkins were carved. [I wish I had visuals for you but I'm not savvy enough to get images off my phone and on here. But basically I did the Mario one but better and a wonderful rendition of an 'I heart mustache' shirt I saw. It was great.]
Apples consumed in the last 2 weeks: 15. I'm convinced I could survive on apples and peanut butter.
Jade's Blag was stalked. I love her.
I laughed hard. My roommates are psycho, hilarious, lovely women.


Scripture of the day: D&C 3:7. A note to all you out there who place WAY too importance on what your peers think of you: give it a rest. When you are more worried about the comments you'll get from those around you than what the Lord wants, you'll never be happy. College has taught me that tolerance and understanding are qualities I want in friends and someday in a future spouse. Nobody wants to spend time with people who make judgments on situations they aren't privy to. You can give that a rest too.

No comments:

Post a Comment