Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fantastic Night.




Last night Lindsey and I went with a group of kids to a cave. Picture yourself going down into a deep, dark hole. And it smells of bat urine. And you climb down for a good while and it opens up into a big cavern. Then you cut open glow sticks and spray it all over the walls and yourself. Now everyone either lays down or stands against the walls and doesn't move. You have a game of glow stick hide in the dark. It was the most surreal crazy thing ever. I loved it. We only had the feeling that the cave was going collapse the whole time, but it just added to the excitement. Also the fact that it was illegal. Yay for teenage delinquency.

Also, I am going to marry a man that plays guitar. That is all.

4 comments:

  1. Ok so a lot is on my mind right now so we'll just see what comes up with my comment remarks and hopefully I wont embarass Megan too much. First of all Megan, I am so glad you are having so much fun at college and building lasting memories but please be careful, crazy jeep rides and cave trips and night walks alone, well lets just say have fun but be careful, I love you and want nothing bad to happen to you. Ok now to all you crazy friends of Megan, sometimes in high school you scared me with your craziness but I just want you all to know that I still think your crazy but I am so thankful for you and the good friends you have been to Megan, I love that she has so many good and fun memories with all of you! Now for you Megan, I am so proud of you for the fact that you can just be you, I love you for your sarcasm and your funnies and I love that you can laugh at yourself and try to find something humorous in all things even if it might be tough(sis. Hinkley would love this about you)You are an amazing young woman and I feel so proud and blessed to be your step mom, I love you and thats all I have to say about that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, by the way, this is Debbie. I had to post in Lindsey's name because I don't have an account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, all I can say is, anyone who went to PG High would know what bat urine smelled like....;) Glad you're both safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks Debra! Love you too!

    And Shonagh, dear, I miss you! I'll just barely miss you when you come to get Linds. It's a shame. I'll have her say hi to you and Jan for me.

    ReplyDelete