Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good day.

Today was an overall good day.

I curled my hair and bouncy hair just naturally improves my mood.

I found out that my freak-out the other day caused Steven to write funny things like "stupid 18 year old" and "I'll give her what's coming" on his facebook. Not really a mood improver, just hilariously pathetic.

So there's this boy that opens the door for me every day after biology and we walk to his car. Today I almost talked to him on the way home but then a cute man in a silver convertible asked if I wanted a ride. I guess you win some and you lose some.

I went to Target and bought some new, happy green shorts and softlips. I also realized I have an addiction for chapstick. But I'm okay with it.

I went to Zumba and there were funny boys dancing today. That probably made my day.

Now I'm headed off to Waffle Wednesday. They put icecream on them. Yum.

Yay for good Wednesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment