Monday, August 30, 2010

Visiting Home. Oxymoron?

It's weird when you have to go visit the place you grew up; when the people who have been your life are 4 hours away. Well the first week was a success. I made it through my first week of college, world! I went to a pretty sick foam dance Friday night . It was fricken cool. The bubbles went up to my knees, it was like a giant bubble bath. There was even some pretty cute boys there.



Saturday morning me and Lindsey left for home and I went and cleaned my room.
I was supposed to go on a date with Mr. Simpson but it didn't work out, luckily enough. Who goes on a date with their ex?.... bahahaha besides Malcrusby. They're just that cute. But anyhow, I got to see the fam and play with the ladies. It felt nice to be back home even though it's only been a week. It was a stressful week! The farewell went very well. Ben did good and even got a little teary eyed near the end, I love that. He'll be a fantastic missionary. We went to his little after celebration later and then made the trip back to St. George. We listened to our favorite men, Michael and Mat. And then went to sleep. Yesterday was basically the worst day ever because I had my CIS class deadline and I had no idea what I needed to do. Me and Lindsey spent nearly the entire day in the computer lab trying to get it done. Eventually I finished with only a little tears and then I went to FHE. Get to know you games are the worst. I guess I got an icecream sandwich out of it though.

Today is my day off. I think I am going to grow to LOVE my Tuesdays. Just institute and napping and online classes. It's lovely. I'm feeling quite worn out from the last few days. Dougie and I are on a new one phone call a week deal. We'll see how long that lasts. He was supposed to get his call this week, but it's not looking like it will come so quickly. I guessed that he's going to Florida.

My expectations for Dixie College were not met in any shape or form in the boy area. There are more girls everywhere you go! It's driving me crazy. How am I supposed to date when the only boys that I talk to are married or completely socially retarded? Darn you, Dixie.

Nasty story to brighten up your day: I was walking out of the computer lab yesterday when something dropped out of the tree in front of me. It was a big fat green Caterpillar. When it hit the cement, it splattered everywhere. Yuck.

2 comments:

  1. CIS is the reason people commit suicide.
    And Foam is fun, I touched a hot man haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahah One phone call....... RIGHT

    ReplyDelete