Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Night...

Well hello, world. New blog. New bed. New family. New school.
I miss my friends. No, really. I do. Today was very strange. My parents dropped me off at my new apartment. I greeted the 5 girls that I will be spending the next year with. They were extremely cute and charming. I'm very relieved. I sat on my bed after all my things were away and stared off into space because I had nothing better to do. I feel so useless! Good thing school starts tommorrow morning, because really I could not do this another day! Having no car is really weird. My choices are either to sit in my apartment or walk somewhere. I feel like I'm in jr. high again. I can walk down to Macey's and buy an 89 cent ice cream cone and that's about it haha. Luckily Linda has a car and came and picked me up for a Harmon's run. We got fruit snacks and talked. I'm so glad she's here with me, she'll keep me from going crazy.
Tomorrow is going to be so exciting! I'm excited for new surroundings and new boys. I changed my bookface relationship status to single. I am officially free to do what I want. And I plan to do some serious flirting. It has been far too long. I want to date. I want a NCMO. I want to become a "true rebel". I am going to expreience college to it's fullest.

Ladies. Don't worry, I'm doing fine. I will see you in approximately 8 days.

1 comment: