Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 3. I'm Already Bored.

Some things that have been going on:

There is a gay guy in my complex. I am so excited to meet him and go shopping with him.

I went to Freshman Day and it was useless. I saw zero cute boys unless you count Brad Abney. I don't.

I had frozen yogurt twice. And ice cream and pizza. College life is going to make me fat.

I found out that books are ridiculously expensive. But that I have 2500 bucks to buy them with from the government so it's not so bad.

I went and played rockband with some friends of my roommates. Boys. They were like in they're twenties, I felt weird. One named Logan was pretty funny. He made a comment on everything I did though. Like if I popped my gum- it was the coolest thing in the world. Geeze. Calm it down. He had a funny laugh. I fell asleep on his couch and I forgot where I was when I woke up.

DJ will not stop texting me. I stopped replying around 10 pm last night and freaked him out a little. He wants to talk about our relationship all the time, and I want him to move on and focus on his mission and date some other people. Text snippet: DJ-"There is a difference between oh I am happy that the weather is good and I am completely and totally in love with you. So which is it?" Me- nothing. I hate when he starts talking like this.

My roommates are all very friendly and genuine. I like them. The first one I met was Gabby. She's on student government and has millions of boys, but isn't serious with any of them. Connie shares a room with her and is short and tan. She has a lot of boys too I think including a strange one named Gideon. She is OCD and I watched her straighten the blinds for 10 minutes. The crooked closet doors bug her. Trina has dark hair and is on the school show choir team. Her boyfriend broke up with her because he started having feelings for his ex. We're going to go stalk her at Cafe Rio. Courtney I probably know the least about. She's blond and keeps to herself. Her brother also lives in our complex. He was roommates with the gay guy for about an hour but requested to switch. Wimp.

I'm scared to eat because I don't want to eat anyone's food or use anyone's dishes. So maybe college life will make me lose weight after all.

I had the most violent diarrhea last night when we got home from rockband. I think I have food poisoning. Sorry roommates.

I left my pinky finger nail polish on that Tit did because I couldn't let it go. So I only have one finger painted at the moment.

I didn't have a chain for my bike and just left it leaning against the hand rails by our front door. It was gone when I got up this mornig. Suck.

I miss you all terribly and I will see you in 7 days.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh!!! I miss you already. I hope you are having so much fun. You are so lucky you get to have this experience. I hope you meet tons of hot guys. I can't wait to hear all about it!!
    Good Luck.
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete