It's almost twenty 'leven. You know what to do. Make some goals.
1. Be a better daughter, sister and granddaughter. It takes some effort to keep in touch with family nowadays. I'm going to make phone calls and visits like a madwoman.
2. Finish the BoM.
3. Find a real man that will take me to Temple Square during the holidays.
4. Be that one girl that says hi to everyone. That smiles more that not. Oh and I'd like to learn how to give compliments. I'm real bad at that.
5. Buy my first car. She'll be cute and used and I'll love her because she'll be all mine.
6. Get back into my 'good day' jeans. Those were good days.
7. Be a diligent letter writer. Who doesn't love getting mail? No one. So it's a win-win. I get to write letters and spread joy.
8. Raise my GPA. The first semester of college was rough. Let's not let that happen again.
So yes. My goals are the completely cliche three: Find love, be kinder and lose weight. But what else is a girl to say? I got a nice new fresh planner at Barnes & Noble to commemorate this joyous event. I'll check back here in 1 year. Wish me luck.