Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall Weather and Late Nights.

Blogging is much too hard I have decided. I'm barely sleeping these days! I will do better though, k? So what's new in my life... Halloween was flawless. I had THE best time. Just take a look at this picture:



It was a good weekend. We saved lives. We partied. We had fun.

I attended my first basketball game this week. We lost. Very very badly. I watched Toy Story 3 for my first time. I absolutely loved it. I can't believe it took me this long considering it came out on my birthday. I liked it a lot. One night when I went running, I walked onto the temple grounds and there was a mexican on my regular bench so I went and sat on another one. After about 5 minutes he walked over and starting asking me questions in spanish and proceeded to sit next to me and chatter away. I caught words like "member" and "temple" and he managed to ask me what my name was and the rest I was completely in the dark. After about 2 minutes of trying to tell him that I didn't understand what he was saying to me, I got up and walked away. I feel real bad, but really, what could I have done? I cried a little on my sprint back home for reasons unknown to me.
Last night was our second basketball game. Dixie beat Whittier (California University) by 30 points. Whooooooo!! I went to a hypnotist afterwards and it was so funny! People are so nuts. Don't underestimate the power of the human mind. Next I played with the cute boys in the above picture and watched Iron Man 2. Again. I believe the term "without a paddle" has something to do with what went on. Yes. We ended up going to sleep around 4 AM. This morning was our rivalry game against SUU. We got spanked. Poor Dixie. You suck sometimes. But we still have fun.

Some things that I would like to do before Christmas break: Go caving again. And wear black and win. One word: geocaching. It's like a high-tech treasure hunt. Also, I've been craving a hot tub lately. That would be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Sexy!!! Ok seriously everyone is missing you around here (home). If lindsey says something stupid she says, "Sorry, its because meg is gone." If jordan heres someone walk through the front door, he screams, "Megan is home!" and then everyone freaks out...and Josh is constantly drawing pictures for you! I miss you too, but i just tell you. Deb, and Dad miss you too, they keep saying, "Meg hasn't called in a while." Anyway, just wanted to let you know that we all miss you! Love ya! ~TaEsHa~
    P.S. High school SUCKS!!! Help me please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete